Users of the services of the Center for Education and Lifelong Learning of AUTH are:
The administrative staff and the members of the Council of the Center, the Evaluators, the candidates and the registered trainees, the Scientific Directors, the Professors and the supporting staff of each educational program for data entry.
The services of the Center for Education and Lifelong Learning of AUTH include:
- Sending the applications of those interested in an educational program to the Scientific Directors. The application is accompanied by a curriculum vitae and certified copies of degrees and is submitted to the Administrative Support Department of the Center, through a specific form on the Center’s website. The applications and their accompanying documents are sent for processing to the Scientific Director and the supporting staff of each educational program for data entry.
- Subscription of those interested to receive the newsletter in their personal e-mail.
- In case video recording of the course is required, it is necessary to obtain the consent of all the participants whose data will be recorded (image, voice, name, etc.). In case of non-consent, alternative ways should be given, for example to ask questions via chat or email.
Candidates-Registered in the educational programs of the Center for Education and Lifelong Learning of AUTH:
- The curriculum vitae as well as any other personal information in the forms of the Center contain personal data according to the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679. The accuracy, plenitude and precision of the information of the submitted CV is exclusively the responsibility of the corresponding editor.
- AUTH is responsible for processing personal data according to its Protection Policy.
- Sending the resume is responsibility of those interested. By sending the CV, those interested declare that the contents of these details are accurate and true.
- From the moment the application is selected for the participation of those interested in a specific educational program of the Center, the Scientific Director of the program becomes responsible for processing the CV of the applicants and assumes the relevant responsibility provided for in GDPR. It still remains at the Center’s archive.
- Resumes are stored for a period of two years from the date of their submission. During this period, those interested can complete or correct their CV and their registered information, whenever they deem necessary. Applicants have the possibility to withdraw their CV, whenever they want, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data, which has already been carried out up to the point of withdrawal of their CV. The processing of personal data is governed by these terms, by the relevant provisions of the current legislation on personal data, as well as by the Personal Data Protection Policy of AUTH.
- In case video recording of the course is required, it is necessary to obtain the consent of all the participants whose data will be recorded (image, voice, name, etc.). In case of non-consent, alternative ways should be given, for example to ask questions via chat or email. (The Solemn Declaration of Consent and the Solemn Declaration of Non-Consent)
- The exportation and/or re-use of the entire or essential part of the resume database is prohibited, as well as any other act of exploitation of the database that violates the rights of the creator, or the rights of the subjects being processed in it.
“Exportation” is considered the permanent or temporary transfer of all or a substantial part of the content of the database to third parties by any means or in any form.
“Reuse” is defined as making available to the public all or a substantial part of the content of the database by distribution of copies, leasing, transmission by direct communication or in other forms.
- It is expressly prohibited any user action aimed at threatening or harassing third parties, publicizing personal data and details of third parties, legal or natural persons, and in general using the website for purposes other than those for which it was created and operates.